Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where It All Began.....





Welcome to all and thank you for coming to experience All Things Sweet!!! I am new to the blogging world and ready for all that it means to be a newbie....All Things Sweet begins with the beautiful little girl you see above. She came into this world with her eyes open and completely fearless. To think of it, she has not changed. She is a spoonful of sugar. She has a way of making all things delightful. She has made the last 2 years, 14 days, 12 hours and 9 minutes of my life the Sweetest days ever.....She was my motivation for starting my Dayspa business and online beauty product line. I will use this as an outlet to share the wonders of taking time for yourself and delighting in all things Sweet Spa, with plenty of other goodies to match....Come experience All Things Sweet...

-Sweet Spa







No comments:

Post a Comment