Tuesday, April 21, 2009

♥Sweet Spa’s Daily Inspiration♥

♥Sweet Spa’s Daily Inspiration♥

DRESSING FOR THE DAY

“She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come”.
Proverbs 31:25

Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror this morning, looking good, colors coordinated, I hurried off to face the day, in my own strength. Not a glance in God’s direction for the dressing of my spirit!

In my hurry
In the morning,
As I’m dressing for the day
Do I take some time to for God?
Do I Listen?
Even pray?
It is in those times of quiet I can slip into His strength,
Strength in knowing that His love
Is love that goes to any length,
And do I seek to follow Jesus?
Put on His dignity of way?
For then, secure, with joy within me,
I can laugh and face my day.

It is God’s strength and character that allows me to face whatever comes my way.
“Author Unknown”

If you forget the dressing of your spirit, you’re not fully dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment